Wednesday, May 16, 2007

here's another post for ya

Well just thought I would update those wondering about me. Most already know I had to go to the emergency room this morning. We were there for probably 4 hours. Just so you know I am doing much better now. Still have some congestion and get short winded if I get to moving too fast. But nothing I am not already used to. Guess that one ranks in my top two asthma attacks of all time. Anywho it is good to be back to normal as normal can be. Don't want to give a sob story to you and I know that this is serious so I know I gotta take care of myself. I was praying just for the record. All I could say was Jesus and God but sometimes I guess that is all it takes. Well everybody take care and thank you for your prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika J. said...

I'm glad you're okay. You're in my prayers. I've been wondering about you. Now I know how you are.

You may be used to it but that doesn't mean it can't get the best of you. Don't wait till the last minute to get treated just because you think you know your limit. That's dangerous!

Okay, I'm done fussing.

May 17, 2007 at 7:34:00 AM PDT  
Blogger wemmies said...

I knew it was gonna happen when you didn't go the other day. You need a whoopin! Get rid of the animals in the house before the kill you! derrrrrrrr....

May 17, 2007 at 12:22:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home