Sunday, April 15, 2007

Its been a long time

It's sure been a while since I've posted. Sorry its been so long. We have been pretty busy though and when I did have a minute I just haven't posted. Recently me and Kasey went and took some pictures of nature down at capital hill in Nashville. I wanted to get some pics of spring and all the new colors. I'm sure Kasey has posted them on her myspace or maybe on her blog. Last weekend we did some work around the house. One was build a little 5 by 10 deck. The other was plant a new flower bed. It looks nice and will be nice to relax and enjoy it. I have done some sidework this weekend and we had the youth convention too. I am looking forward to the men's retreat in about two weeks.
On another note, what's up with the weather here? It was so warm and then we had this cold snap again. I don't want to complain though. Maybe it will kill some bugs or something. Well I hope everyone is doing good. ttyl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

You are so cute!

April 17, 2007 at 3:58:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Juls4Him said...

Whoa, Toolman Taylor would be proud! Maybe you can rub off on your "brother" a little with the handyman thing. I can just imagine him with a hammer! Sounds like you're going to have a nice vacation coming up. Hope you have a great time! Hugs from the other Mom

April 17, 2007 at 5:44:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home