Monday, January 29, 2007

To blog or not to Blog

That is the question. So the answer must be "I reckon it is time to blog again." Maybe I might even get some responses. Hehehe. Well today starts another work week. Last week was pretty cool workwise. I got the new van I was talking about. I also got my company credit card that mine and your tax dollars pay for. Don't worry I will use it wisely. Oh it only costs you if you live in Tennessee. So you out of towners can ease your minds on that one.
On another note, I would like to thank the Lord for taking care of me and Kasey. I know that He will never let us do without the things we need if we live according to his will. I want to let Him know publicly that I appreciate it. Well I s'pose it is time to get off here for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

I love you babe, you are a good man and AMEN to the Lord for you, for us, and all He has done FOR US. And just for being God

January 29, 2007 at 7:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger wemmies said...

We need to get together and do somethin.

January 30, 2007 at 8:02:00 AM PST  
Blogger Kasey said...

Damon wants to drive the pimp mobile at the bday party.

January 30, 2007 at 3:52:00 PM PST  
Blogger Grace & Co said...

Hey! This is me posting since Kasey said to on her Blog. :-) I don't know if you remember me...but we met at the Assembly. :-)

February 1, 2007 at 10:51:00 AM PST  
Blogger painterman said...

was nice to meet you! Thanks for posting, I appreciate the extra attention, since Kasey ignores me so much!! Lol!

February 1, 2007 at 4:32:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home