Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thank the Lord

Thank the Lord for the VLB service we had tonight. The service was about answering the call. When the altar call was given, I went to pray and was able to pour out my heart to the Lord. I feel so much better now. I just had a heavy heart. I appreciate the Lord for taking care of us. I want to be a vessel that He can use. I know the time is short. I know this is not like me to talk much about this but just thought I would share my heart. PS Wendy, will you help me set up a myspace or at least explain to me what it is? Oh yeah, I will be driving the LINCOLN. THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! ;op

5 Comments:

Blogger wemmies said...

I'll set it up for you unless Kasey wants to. It is like your own personal webspace without knowing how to write codes and stuff. It is easy to find old school friends and church people. It is easier to have chit chat and pictures without the detail of writing a blog. I can just drop in your page and say "HEY" without you having to post a new blog for me to talk to you. Plus there are funny pictures and stuff you can post on peoples page and comment to their pictures.. You will like it. :)

November 29, 2006 at 9:30:00 PM PST  
Blogger wemmies said...

okay! :P I got bored...
http://www.myspace.com/paintermanbroyles

I dunno your email address or your birthday.

Kasey can help you with the rest. :D

November 29, 2006 at 10:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger Kasey said...

email me his password and stuff:)

November 30, 2006 at 5:01:00 AM PST  
Blogger wemmies said...

I can't until you get me his email. derrr.

November 30, 2006 at 9:25:00 AM PST  
Blogger Katie said...

Damon, I am glad that the Lord was there for you at service. He alone can make us whole....18 days till you are here for CHRISTMAS.....WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 4, 2006 at 2:26:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home