Monday, November 27, 2006

Hello everybody

So here I am in bloggerville USA. I know everyone out there must have missed reading my boring posts or lack thereof. So for your reading enjoyment, I'll see if I can make something up. Well Everyone knows Kasey and I got this new computer for Christmas for each other so you wouldn't want me to go on about that. I decided to reboot my old computer last night but finally figured it out this evening. What do you know but that it would work as good as it did when I first bought it. First I can't believe I figured out how to do it. And second I guess we didn't need this laptop. Oh well. I still like it. It is still gonna take some getting used to. Anyway. Well I hope that wasn't too boring. Oh yeah Wendy, I like your myspace thing but I will have to figure it out later. ttyl

7 Comments:

Blogger Erika J. said...

i'll make sure to bring my camera to take pics of you in wen's car. it's too funny! lance said he felt like he was in a boat. he said 'i can see the whole hood!' he was scared to change lanes on the interstate in it! haha!

November 27, 2006 at 7:15:00 PM PST  
Blogger wemmies said...

That will make a first starter picture for Damon's myspace. :P LOL!!

November 28, 2006 at 7:14:00 AM PST  
Blogger painterman said...

Is the car for sale? :)

November 28, 2006 at 2:37:00 PM PST  
Blogger wemmies said...

How much!? =)

November 28, 2006 at 5:42:00 PM PST  
Blogger Brad said...

Don't you mean reformat? I know leave it to me to be technical, welcome to blog world man! The hoopty wagon has been a hot subject at work lately, lol, I think it's hilarious. Just need to figure out how to put seating in the trunk :-p

November 28, 2006 at 7:37:00 PM PST  
Blogger painterman said...

you know me. computer illiterate comes to mind. but we could flip the trunk lid upon the car and put a seat in there like they had in the old days.

November 29, 2006 at 4:15:00 AM PST  
Blogger Kasey said...

*rolls eyes at husband*

November 29, 2006 at 4:58:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home