Saturday, December 16, 2006

whats everybody doing

Hello, my name is Damon and this is my blog. If you are reading this, you like me, have absolutely nothing better to do. Today is a beautiful day outside. I fixed my truck today. Bet that makes you happy. Well if it didn't, it makes me happy. We have the Walk thru Bethlehem this evening. Are you going to be there? I'm gonna get to wear a dress again. They tell me I'm gonna be a Roman soldier but I don't think they wore dresses. Oh well Guess I'll get in touch with my feminine side, maybe I should get a pedicure and manicure. I don't have any red underwear though. I'm just kidding... anyways guys- I'm a MAN! I drink Dr Pepper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erika J. said...

you had to be a nicest guard i've ever seen. not very threatening at all.

December 18, 2006 at 7:37:00 AM PST  
Blogger Katie said...

tee hee....sure wish someone would have taken a pic of my son in law in that "DRESS"...see ya soon....i am proud of you, even if you do drink dr pepper and wear a dress once a year or so!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 18, 2006 at 8:33:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home