Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Uh Hello or Something

Hello everyone out there in blog world. Kasey said I need to blog again so here I are. We had a good time in Gatlinburg this past weekend. It was a nice vacation. I really enjoyed staying at the cabin. I have to say it was back in the woods though. Not that it was not supposed to be but I think Bubba in the old beat up Ford 4 wheel drive lived up the road. The first time we passed him, he pulled to the shoulder of the almost 1 lane road and waited for us to pass. When we turned around after going too far, He barrelled past us not wanting to share the road so much. We went to the aquarium and the Ripley's museum. We did a little shopping too which wasn't bad. We went to Cades Cove on Sunday before we headed home. We saw several deer. Two of which were pretty Big Bucks but they didn't work for Comcast I don't think. Any whoo, I guess that is all for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Sounds like an inside joke with danny, wanna fill me in, lol. I love cades cove, that's one place you can always see several dozen deer.

December 8, 2006 at 6:26:00 PM PST  
Blogger painterman said...

It's a comcast commercial of a lifeguard and a buck deer that he rescues by giving mouth to mouth. Save big Bucks is the slogan.

December 8, 2006 at 8:58:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home