Monday, December 11, 2006

hello again

Hey everybody. Hope everything is going well for y'all. It's been a little while since I blogged so I figured I'd better post so I'm not the Blog Slacker. I had a good day today. Not that I never have those but just in case you wanted to know or even if you didn't.. This week is going to be a busy week. Church wednesday, prison ministry thursday, and Walk thru Bethlehem set up friday, and the actual program saturday. I got to go look at a side job tomorrow so maybe a little extra christmas dough you know what I mean? I have a new myspace too. It is www.myspace.com/paintermanbroyles14 . So yall can check it out. I still dont know how to use it but you can still look at it. Well that is it for me for now. buh bye...

2 Comments:

Blogger Juls4Him said...

How many people usually come for the prison ministry? Do you set up a service or go to individual cells? I use to go to the women's pods with my friend in Tucson and we had service but then were allowed some one on one time with those who wanted it. It was SUCH a blessing!

December 13, 2006 at 11:31:00 AM PST  
Blogger painterman said...

they go once a month and its a big space with as many as who will. Damon goes when he can, or remembers...this one is special because its the Christmas party. I cannot go, I went once and felt that was it for me, womens is a different story...I could go to womens, just not men. Damon really likes it though. this is kasey btw

December 13, 2006 at 2:52:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home