Friday, January 5, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody. I hope everyone had a good Christmas holiday. We had a great time in Idaho, and went skiing while we were there. I took out part of their net fence to keep you on the path. We fell off the end of the ski lift where you are supposed to ski off out of the way. That was really funny... at least to me. The guy operating the lift didn't seem to think so though. I ran across the back of this woman's ski board but didn't knock her down but then I ran into Kasey and we fell down together. Aww, how sweet. Kasey laughed at me when she found out I was falling over to stop cause I didn't want to go too fast and kill someone or even myself. We were sore after our outing but I would do it again. We had a great time visiting her family and I did some painting for her grandmother and her aunt. Well I guess that is about all I have for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juls4Him said...

And I'll bet there was nobody around with a camera for that...shucks! I can just imagine. Glad you had fun and that you both made it home okay and in one piece. Keeping you both in my prayers. "Mom"

January 7, 2007 at 6:16:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home