Friday, January 19, 2007

Its finally Friday

Thank the Lord for another weekend. Now it is time to relax a little bit so maybe I will do some stuff around the house. It was a short work week since I had monday off, but we had a sort of busy week. This probably sounds cheesy but I am excited about getting a new van on my Metro job. They are finally replacing the one I have been driving. It is nice cause I don't have to buy it or pay for the fuel that it uses. I have been really blessed with a good job and thank the Lord for it. I am also thankful that He blessed Kasey with the job she has and that she seems to enjoy it. I know that life is not all about work but it does make a difference when you can enjoy what you do. Well I guess I'm thru rambling for now. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home