Sunday, March 11, 2007

Here I am to those that miss me

Hi again everybody. Just thought I'd update everybody on my life. Well I got settled up on the insurance thing with my truck last weekend and then went and bought an 88 Ford truck. I got a good deal on it from my dad's friend. It is black and it has a v-8 and automatic transmission. I really like it and it runs good. I put the tool box and ladder racks on it so I can work out of it. It is something for me to tinker with. At the same time we got our tax money back so me and Kasey both had money to spend. I am starting to get some sidework lined up where I haven't had alot going on since December. Me and Kasey are mission leaders for our youth team at church. We are going to do a pancake breakfast and a car detailing thing to raise money for March missions. I believe it will be alot of fun. I hope everyone who reads this is doing well. But I will go for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

I am glad you are happy babe, you deserve happiness. I love you.

March 13, 2007 at 3:27:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Katie said...

i love you damon baby, very mucho, take care of that wife of yours, i know she is a handful, but, look at it like this...life is never boring, with kasey baby...love and prayers, me.

March 19, 2007 at 10:42:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home