Thursday, February 1, 2007

OOPS

Today was a good day except I had a little bit of a headache. But then right at the end of lunch time at work I was trying to floss between two teeth and what do you know but I knocked my crown off. So then I had to take a half day and go to the dentist. It was either today or wait till monday. Well they found a cavity on the back one while in there so they had to fill it. But thank the Lord anyways cause I wouldnt have known about that till I'd end up having to get another root canal done. But all is well now cause the novacane has worn off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace & Co said...

*shiver* Dentists really freak me out because I had a bad experience when I was a young kid, but I know they're good to have around.

Good grief! I'm even praying about becoming a dental assistant! :-P

February 7, 2007 at 8:15:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home