Saturday, February 24, 2007

Couples Retreat

This is the weekend that me and Kasey are at the couples retreat in Pigeon Forge, TN. I am very glad and thankful to the Lord for making it possible for us to be here. We still have a service in the morning but it has been very good so far. We have had some annointed teaching today and some good humor mixed in there with it. We also went riding through Gatlinburg today but was stuck in traffic. We ate at a restaurant that is named after Moi...."Damon's". No I don't own it. The food was ok, so you know I didn't cook it. It has been a nice getaway for just me and Kasey. We will be looking forward to coming to more of these. Well that is all for now so I hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Praise the Lord, it is an answer to prayer. I am glad you were blessed....love and prayer, me.

February 26, 2007 at 2:00:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home