Tuesday, April 24, 2007

lookin forward to the weekend

Hey y'all. Bet this is a surprise to those who read this. Can you believe I'm not waiting a month to post again? I am looking forward to this weekend cause I'm going to the TN mens retreat in Gatlinburg. The anticipation is slightly starting to kick in. I hope this finds everyone well. I would say that I haven't been up to much but that would be far from the truth. This past weekend, me and Kasey did another side job which btw, I am glad to have behind me. But Friday night Brad and Rachel and my favorite little one, Sara came to grill out with us. Me and Brad started to put brakes on their suv and it turned into a bigger project than we anticipated. Three of five wheel studs (they hold the tire on) were stripped. Which if you are wondering, IS VERY DANGEROUS! So that led to many trips to several auto parts places that night and led to working on it saturday when I got done with the side job. We could not find the special socket we needed so we had to use the tools of persuasion(aka...hammer and punch). You can only get the socket at the dealership and it is 74 bucks... We got it back together and they are rolling with all four wheels on the ground and attached to the car too. Which is a good thing,....Thank the Lord. Well enough with my ramblings. Have a good one...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

i love you my wittle vehicle fixer man

April 26, 2007 at 5:31:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Rachel said...

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for fixing our car!!! We have precious cargo now you know....

May 6, 2007 at 9:42:00 PM PDT  
Blogger painterman said...

I just did it for sara beth.... just kidding and you are welcome. thanks for the fellowship too.

May 7, 2007 at 4:31:00 PM PDT  
Blogger wemmies said...

BLOG!!!!!! grrrrrrrr...

May 8, 2007 at 10:02:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home